Third & Main is now offering spacious one bedroom, studio style suites with high ceilings, recessed lighting and brand name appliances. The property includes an onsite restaurant, and is located just north of Downtown Jacksonville and the edge of Historic Springfield, minutes from the Times Union Center for the Performing Arts, MOSH, MOCA and many sports venues, including the TIAA stadium, home of the Jacksonville Jaguars, semi pro baseball, and hockey .
The Springfield community hosts a growing number of locally owned eateries, breweries and various community events in partnership with the Springfield Preservation and Revitalization Council. Third and Main has central access to all areas of Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach. Our residents enjoy a comfortable living experience with amenities unique to our Third & Main community.
Unfurnished rentals - 12 month leases (7 month available-increased rents apply)
• Unfurnished suites include:
• Complimentary secured, reliable Wi-Fi and basic cable
• All full size appliances including washers and dryers in each unit
• Liberty Suite (1bd w balcony) 690 sq ft $1050/mo
• Rents include water, sewer and garbage expense. Tenant pays electric and any upgraded cable package
Security deposit is $500 or equal to one month’s rent depending on credit.
Application Process: $50 Application Fee (non-refundable), Copy of Driver’s License & Proof of Income
• Complimentary gated parking
• Secured gated access
• On-site property management
• Work out center on property
• Library with children's play area
We do offer pet friendly options -ask about our Pet Policies.
Smoking: No Smoking
Housing Assistance Not Accepted