Third & Main is now offering month to month leases on spacious furnished one and two bedroom suites with high ceilings, recessed lighting and brand name appliances. The property includes an onsite restaurant, and is located just north of Downtown Jacksonville and the edge of Historic Springfield, minutes from the Times Union Center for the Performing Arts, MOSH, MOCA and many sports venues, including the TIAA stadium, home of the Jacksonville Jaguars, semi pro baseball, and hockey .
The Springfield community hosts a growing number of locally owned eateries, breweries and various community events in partnership with the Springfield Preservation and Revitalization Council. Third and Main has central access to all areas of Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach. Our residents enjoy a comfortable living experience with amenities unique to our Third & Main community.
Furnished rentals - Month to Month leases (Subject to State and Local Tax)
• Furnished suites include:
• Living room, kitchen and bedroom furniture
• Flat screen TV’s
• Complimentary secured, reliable Wi-Fi and basic cable
• All full sized and some small appliances (dishes, pots & pans, utensils, etc., optional)
• Washers and dryers
• 3 floor plans to choose from (availability varies)
• Liberty Suite (1br/1ba w balcony) 690 sq ft $1600/mo
Bay Suite (1br/1ba w den) 805 sq ft $1700/mo (includes twin sized day bed in den)
Klutho Suite (2br/1ba) 974 sq ft $1900/mo
• All units have queen beds in the bedroom and pull out sofa in the living room
• Rents include electric, water, sewer, and garbage expense.
Security deposit is $300 or up to one month’s rent for depending on credit.
Application Process: $50 Application Fee (non-refundable), Copy of Driver’s License & Proof of Income
• Complimentary gated parking
• Secured gated access
• On-site property management
• Work out center on property
• Library with children's play area
We do offer pet friendly options -ask about our Pet Policies.
secured entrance, gated parking
Smoking: No Smoking
Month to Month
Housing Assistance Not Accepted