This historic house - built in 1925 - was the original gallery and studio of sculptor Steffen Wolfgang Thomas. The cozy home features period details like the Moorish-design fireplace and vintage 1930's sconces. Located in the heart of Midtown, you are within walking distance of the Beltline, shops and restaurants and Piedmont Park. Huge daylight basement offers tons of storage.
- 3 bedroom/1.5 bathrooms
- Front porch with porch swing
- New kitchen
- Original hardwood floors
- Huge fenced yard with minimal yard upkeep
- Laundry/mud room
- Large basement for storage
- Fresh paint throughout
Rent includes Resident Benefits Package
- Delivery of 4 HVAC filters a year
- Online rent payment portal
- Utility set-up concierge service
- 24/7 maintenance portal
- Home-buying assistance (including 5% rebate of rents paid for closing costs)
- Credit-building program
- One-time late fee waiver if funds are paid by the 5th of the month
Pet friendly with some restrictions.
$200 per pet fee.
$200 move-in admin fee
We do not advertise on Craigslist and will never ask you for cash or to wire money or request funds through a payment app on your mobile device.
No dangerous breeds
Smoking: No Smoking
Morningide, Howard, Midtown
Driveway and back of house