Charming 1920s bungalow on dead-end street in Oakhurst. Close to all of Decatur and Oakhurst attractions. Walk to Decatur City schools! Open floor plan, fenced yard, renovated kitchen and baths... this home truly has it all!
- Front porch
- Living room/dining room open floor plan with double decorative fireplace
- Each bedroom has own bathroom
- Kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, good storage
- Master bath has glass shower and double-vanity
- Fresh paint throughout
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Extra storage in attic and window seat in front bedroom
- Beautiful, landscaped and fenced backyard
- Back deck and extra entertaining area
- Off-street parking for two cars
- Chicken coop and chicken run in back yard
- Shed in backyard
- New HVAC and insulation makes home energy-efficient
- 2x month lawn care included in rent
Pet friendly with some restrictions. No aggressive or dangerous breeds.
$200 pet fee per pet
$200 move-in admin fee
We do not advertise on Craigslist and will never ask you for cash or to wire money or request funds through a payment app on your mobile device.
This is an Equal Housing Opportunity.
Some restriction apply
Smoking: No Smoking
12 Month Lease
Housing Assistance Not Accepted
Decatur and Oakhurst attractions. Walk to Decatur City schools
Oakhurst Elementary (grade K-2)
Fifth Avenue Upper Elementary (3-5)
Renfroe Middle School
Decatur High School
Off-street parking for two cars