AVAILABLE: March 1st 2017
This 600 square foot property is a professionally managed 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom apartment, that is bright, spacious and clean. The apartment is conveniently located near the major intersection of Spadina Ave & Front Street W. Steps away from great attractions like the Rogers Centre, and nestled between such eclectic neighbourhoods as China Town, the Fashion District and Cityplace.
- 1 x Combined Living Room/Kitchen/Dining Room, as is typical with most downtown condos.
- 1 x Bedroom well sized bedroom with en suite bathroom, and balcony walk-out.
- Bathroom is unused and furnished with modern fixtures.
- Kitchen and Appliances: List Includes a dishwasher, stove, fridges, and microwave, all s stainless steel.
- Balcony: 40 Sq. Ft -- north facing balcony overlooks enclosed garden area.
- Laundry: Washer/Dryer are stacked devices located in the washroom space.
- Storage Locker #: 1 (included with cost of rent!)
- NO PARKING SPOT AVAILABLE WITH THIS UNIT. (Sorry)
Hydro, Cable and Internet.
Boardroom; Fitness centre (including Yoga studio, Men and Women's Sauna and change rooms) as well as a landscaped outdoor patio; Media Room; Rooftop Patio with private cabanas and Barbeques, Chef's kitchen; Guest suite.
• Public Transportation: 725m to St. Andrew Subway station. Street cars stops just steps from your front door.
• Malls/Plazas: 1.5km to Toronto Eaton Centre
• Restaurants: Hundreds of great, high end restaurants within a 10 minute walk from the building
• Only 390m to CN Tower. Less than 1km to waterfront!
• Schools: University of Toronto (2.6km) and Ryerson University (1.9km).
Schedule a viewing:
- Contact our Leasing Coordinator to arrange a viewing, by calling 647-258-4831 ext. 202.
• Full Equifax Credit Report (including score)
• Refundable Holding Fee = 1 Month's rent (Certified Cheque). *Will be serve as last months' rent in the event of a lease signing. Returned in full if application is not selected/approved.
• Employment Reference (i.e. Direct Supervisor) OR Income Tax Return if you are self-employed.
• Previous Landlord References OR Proof of prior Home Ownership
• Business & Personal References (3)
• Emergency Contact
The Property Collective provides property management services in Toronto and the GTA. We manage residential properties ranging from individual condo units to multi-unit (mid-sized) apartment buildings.
For more information, please visit us online at www.ThePropertyCollective.com.
Proudly serving Toronto and the GTA.
Move in Special:
Smoking: No Smoking
12 Month Term
Universities and Colleges nearby
Not included with rental