This is an upstairs unit. The unit includes a living room, an eat in kitchen, bathroom with tub shower enclosure and a bedroom. There is also On-Site Laundry room which is shared with other units.
* Tenant pays PG&E
* 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
* The unit has been completely remodeled, granite counters, new cabinets, luxury vinyl tile, carpet in living room and bedroom, new shower, vanity, toilet, new freshly painted inside and cleaned.
* One year lease
* No Smoking or Pets.
* For more information please email Shellym@Calwestern.com for expedited response time. Phone calls are rerouted by third party websites causing substantial delays.
* EACH APPLICANT WILL BE REVIEWED ON THE BASIS OF VERIFIABLE INCOME, (WHICH MUST BE 3 X THE RENT), PAST RENTAL HISTORY, AND CREDIT.
* RENT $1700.00 DEPOSIT $1000.00
Move in Special: N/A
Year Built: 1958
Floors: 2 floor apartment building, this unit is upstairs
| Website |
Dogs: No Dogs
Cats: No Cats
Smoking: No Smoking
Month to Month
Date Available: Now
Section 8: Housing Assistance Accepted, with good credit and references
Section 8 Area:
Located Near: Fair Oaks Avenue and E. Duane
Cross Street: E Duane
DUE TO THE COVID -19 SHOWING PROTOCAL WE ARE UNABLE TO SCHEDULE IN PERSON TOURS until you have viewed the ad, photos, viewed our rental requirements found on www.calwestern.com, and submitted your rental application through our website. Each applicant over the age of 18 will need to submit an application along with supporting documentation for income. The minimum income requirements are 2.5 - 3 times the monthly rent. There is a $30.00 application fee per applicant. If we do not run your application, your fees will be refunded.
Move in Special:
Smoking: No Smoking
Housing Assistance Available
One Year Lease
Housing Assistance Accepted
Governing Area: With good credit and landlord ref.
Shopping, Public Transportation, Freeways
Fair Oaks & E Duane
Tenant to call district to determine schools. Area public schools are Kathryn Hughes Elementary, Columbia Middle, Fremont High.
1 open carport spot and street parking