This large 1900 SF home is located off Grant and Sleeper, off Hwy 85.
The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home includes a large eat in kitchen with lots of cabinets and a small fireplace, an electric oven and glass stove top, also has a dishwasher, tenant to provide refrigerator. There is a large living room with fireplace. There is washer & dryer hook-ups in the mud room off garage, tenant to provide washer & dryer.
There is a full hall bath with tub, and a full bathroom in the master bedroom with shower stall.
There is LVT in the main parts of the home and bathrooms, and there is carpet in the hall, living room and bedrooms.
This home includes central heating.
This property includes a large 2 car garage. The home is freshly cleaned and painted on the inside.
There is a patio in the backyard. This home comes with a gardener for both front and back yards.
* Tenant pays all utilities PG&E, Water, Sewer and Garbage, Owner pays for the weekly Gardener for both front and back yards.
*Close to shopping and freeways etc.
Waverly Park boasts abundant recreational places. Cooper Park, almost as large as Cuesta Park, has tennis courts and large grassy fields where the neighborhood kids run around and play soccer. Waverly Park has several neighborhood events with the 4th of July being the most festive, as residents bring their barbecues out to their yards or around the cul-de-sac.
Waverly Park has excellent walking and bike riding in the neighborhood or on the nearby Stevens Creek Trail, which allows biking to the Baylands and Google. For shopping biking to, groceries are easily obtained on Grant Road at Nob Hill or Ranch 99, and the downtown area is just 10 minutes away.
* 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance.
* Month to Month rental.
* THE PROPERTY IS READY FOR OCCUPANCY.
Due to Covid-19, The unit will be showed by individual appointment only. It will be a self guided no touch showing. Masks and gloves must be worn.
* PLEASE GO BY THE PROPERTY TO GET A FEEL FOR THE NEIGHBORHOOD, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SCHEDULING A SELF GUIDED TOUR, PLEASE CALL SHELLY AT (408) 554-1818 ext 243.
* EACH APPLICANT WILL BE REVIEWED ON THE BASIS OF VERIFIABLE INCOME, (WHICH MUST BE 3 X THE RENT), PAST RENTAL HISTORY (GOOD REFERENCES), AND CREDIT (EXCELLENT PAYMENT HISTORY, NO BANKRUPTCY, NO EVICTIONS)
Section 8 ok if approved credit.
Security: Not offered
Move in Special: none
Year Built: 1961
Move in Special:
No Pets Allowed
Smoking: No Smoking
Housing Assistance Available
Month to Month
Housing Assistance Accepted
Governing Area: with good credit and landlord reference
Freeways, Shopping and Excellent Schools
Grant & Sleeper
Excellent Mountain View Schools: Hyde Elementary, Graham Middle, Mountain View High. Tenant to verify with district as boundaries can change.
2 Car Garage, Driveway, Street Parking.