Beautiful 2 bed 1 bath apartment in the historic West Wash Park neighborhood is available for mid- November. The home welcomes you with a beautiful front porch and upon entry into the living room you'll find high ceilings, original fireplace details, gleaming wood floors, and an open living area that leads to the dining room and kitchen. The updated kitchen features abundant cabinets, granite countertops, gas stove, dishwasher and built-in desk area. Adjacent to the living room are the 2 bedrooms and spacious bathroom. The larger bedroom is located at the rear of the house and fits a queen-sized bed. The smaller of the two bedrooms is situated at the front of the house and fits a full bed and ideal for a home office. Off the kitchen is the private alley-entry with mudroom and access to the backyard and basement. Enjoy the beautiful Colorado weather in the private fenced in backyard. The basement offers a full-sized washer and dryer as well as ample storage space.
Conveniently located in one of Denver's most desirable areas, West Wash Park, and just blocks from restaurants, breweries, and shopping. 10 minutes to downtown; easy access to light rail and bus stops.
Things to know about this property:
* This home is offered and professionally managed by Doorstep Realty Partners
* www.doorsteppartners.com 303.835.3422
* Seeking qualified, long-term resident.
* 1 small dog accepted with breed and age restrictions, approved application, and additional deposit/fees.
* Flat monthly utility charge of $75.00 for water, trash, lawn care/snow removal.
* Resident responsible for gas, electric, cable/internet, and Renters insurance.
* Washer and Dryer included.
* 1 reserved off-street parking space.
* Information is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
* All photos are of the actual property unless noted and are only representative of the size and space of the interior.
* We do full background checks.
* Visit our website for online application
* Denver Rental License Number 2022-BNF-0020950
** Applicant has the right to provide Doorstep Realty Partners with a Portable Tenant Screening Report (PTSR) that is not more than 30 days old, as defined in 38-12-902(2.5), Colorado Revised Statutes; and 2) if Applicant provides Doorstep Realty Partners with a PTSR, Doorstep Realty Partners is prohibited from: a) charging Applicant a rental application fee; or b) charging Applicant a fee for Doorstep Realty Partners to access or use the PTSR.
Doorstep Realty Partners has the same application requirements for all our properties. The application procedures, criteria, and requirements can be found on our website. Doorstep Realty Partners is not responsible for inaccurate information displayed on third party websites. For the most accurate and up to date information, please visit our website.
Gas, Electric, cable/internet, renter's insurance. Flat fee per month of $75 in addition to rent for water, trash, lawn care, snow removal.
Move in Special:
No pets allowed at this time
Smoking: No Smoking
Housing Assistance Available
1 Off Street Parking space and street parking