This 1940s Old Fourth Ward bungalow is nestled on a quiet street yet close to everything! The 3 or 4-bed/2-bath home features a bonus room perfect for a home office. Arched doorways, decorative fireplace, hardwoods throughout all add up a cozy retreat in the heart of intown.
- Master bath has marble-top double-vanity, glass shower and skylights
- Second bathroom is recently renovated
- Updated kitchen features stainless steel appliances with dishwasher, lots of storage
- Bonus room perfect for bedroom, office, playroom
- Separate dining room
- Fenced yard - pet-friendly!
- Back deck with sun shade
- Washer/dryer in laundry/mudroom
- Extra storage in attic and basement
- Driveway for off-street parking
Rent includes Resident Benefits Package
- Delivery of 4 HVAC filters a year
- Online rent payment portal
- Utility set-up concierge service
- 24/7 maintenance portal
- Home-buying assistance (including up to 5% rebate of rents paid for closing costs)
- Credit-building program
-One-time late fee waiver if funds are paid by the 5th of the month
Pet friendly with some restrictions. No aggressive or dangerous breeds.
$200 per pet/pet fee
$200 move-in admin fee
We do not advertise on Craigslist and will never ask you for cash or to wire money or request funds through a payment app on your mobile device.
2 pet maximum
Smoking: No Smoking
Housing Assistance Not Accepted
Ralph McGill Blvd
Hope Hill, Howard Middle, Midtown HS