LEASE TERM: 12 months
This 950 square foot property is a professionally managed 2 bedrooms basement apartment. The apartment has 1 bathroom and is conveniently located near Islington Avenue and Lakeshore Blvd.
- Cozy bedrooms area with carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom is well kept and very clean.
*New tiling in shower area
- Kitchen comes with a fridge, stove/oven and dishwasher.
- Interior of unit has been newly painted.
- Ceiling height 6ft (Ideal for people 5'9 or shorter)
- Shared laundry in unit.
- Access to yards reserved for main/ground floor tenants.
*Utilities: Hydro, Gas and Water Included in Rent!*
ADDITIONAL COSTS: Internet, Cable and Street Parking Permits that are issued through City of Toronto.
• Walking distance to the lake where you can enjoy the beautiful scenery that Lake Ontario has to offer.
• Public Transportation nearby.
• Full Equifax Credit Report (including score)
• Non-Refundable Holding Fee = 1 Month's rent (Certified Cheque)
o Will be kept as last months' rent in the event of a lease signing.
o Returned in full if application is not selected/approved.
• Employment Reference (i.e. Direct Supervisor) OR Income Tax Return if you are self-employed.
• Previous Landlord References OR Proof of prior Home Ownership
• Business & Personal References (3)
• Emergency Contact
1 x Certified Cheque for First Months Rent
1 x Cheque for Key Deposit(s)
1 x Cheque for Prorated Rent Period (if applicable)
The Property Collective provides property management services in Toronto and the GTA. We manage residential properties ranging from individual condo units to multi-unit (mid-sized) apartment buildings.
For more information, please visit us online at www.ThePropertyCollective.com.
Proudly serving Toronto and the GTA.
Move in Special:
Smoking: No Smoking
12 Month Term
Islington Ave and Lakeshore Blvd W
Public, Middle and High Schools nearby.
Street Parking Permit cost and availability determined by City of Toronto